Terms and Conditions
Applicable Terms: Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before registering on, accessing, browsing, downloading or using the Al Sulaiman Jewellers’s website located at www.alsulaimanjewellers.com, and all associated sites linked to www.alsulaimanjewellers.com (the “Website”) or any similar platform run by ASJ on any device and/or before availing any services offered by the ASJ on any platform which may include, but is not limited to, services such as sale of products ( “ASJ Services”). Al Sulaiman Jewelers W.L.L. is a limited liability company incorporated in the State of Qatar and having CR No.19819 and having its registered office at Al Mirqab Al Jadeed Street, Al Nasr ,Doha, Qatar(hereinafter referred to as the “ASJ”),
Combined Terms: For the avoidance of doubt, it is clarified that these terms and conditions shall apply to all ASJ Services, whether offered by ASJ or its Affiliates. By accessing or using this Website, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following:
- This ASJ Terms & Conditions (“Terms & Conditions”); and
(hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Combined ASJ Terms”)
Updates to these Terms & Conditions: We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Combined ASJ Terms by posting updates and/or changes to our website. Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Combined ASJ Terms. Any new version of these Combined ASJ Terms shall take effect and will govern the use of the Website and your relationship with us immediately upon the date of posting. Your continued usage/access to the Website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- Representation: By accepting the Combined ASJ Terms, you represent and warrant the following:
- You are eighteen (18) years of age or older;
- You are capable of entering into a legally binding agreement; and
- You are not barred or otherwise legally prohibited from accessing or using this Website under the laws of the State of Qatar.
For the purpose of this Terms of Service:
“Affiliates” shall mean any individual, corporation, partnership, limited liability company, association, trust, unincorporated entity or other legal entity that directly, or indirectly through one (1) or more intermediaries, controls, is controlled by, or under common control of ASJ.
“Applicable Law“ shall mean all applicable laws, rules, regulations, guidelines, statutory or government notifications of the State of Qatar.
“ASJ Material” shall mean any products, images, photographs, including any person represented in the photographs, illustrations, icons, texts, video clips, music, written and other materials that are owned by ASJ or its Affiliates and protected by legislation such as copyright, designs and trademark legislation and under international treaty provisions and national laws worldwide.
“Company” shall mean ASJ.
“Customer” shall mean a person who uses/accesses the Website.
“Data Protection Legislation” shall mean (a) Law No. 13 of 2016 of the State of Qatar; and (b) any other legislation in force from time to time relating to privacy and/or the processing of personal data and applicable to the provision and receipt of Training under these Terms and Conditions.
“Sensitive Information” shall mean Customer’s private information including, but not limited to, debit card numbers and credit card numbers.
“User” shall mean a Customer.
“We“, “we” or “us” or “our” shall mean ASJ.
“You“, “you“, or “your” shall mean a User.
- You acknowledge that any and all goods purchased on this Website are intended for personal and non-commercial use only and will not be re-sold for commercial gain.
- You are not authorized to sell, reproduce, distribute, communicate, modify, display, publicly perform, report or otherwise prepare derivative or secondhand works based on or use any ASJ Material in any way for any public or commercial purposes.
- We reserve the right to restrict the quantity of products that can be purchased in one order or during a particular period of time or per person or per address. Any quantity restrictions will be stated on the product page, or in the Website about the relevant promotion, if any, or otherwise advised to you.
We reserve the right to accept or reject your order for any reason at any time. If we decide to reject the order the amount debited from you, if any, shall be refunded in the manner set out under Clause 11.2.
PRICING AND PRODUCT INFORMATION
- Pricing: The prices indicated on the Website are shown in Qatari Riyal (QAR) and do not include delivery. The delivery costs, if any, are indicated and invoiced at the end of the order in addition to the price of the products. We reserve the right to modify our prices at any moment, but this will be indicated to you on the order at the time the order is placed. If an obviously incorrect price appears on our Website and is not corrected on your total at the time of order completion, for whatever reason, your order will be cancelled and the payment refunded to you, even if it has been initially validated.
- Product Information: The Company endeavors to provide true and accurate information pertaining to products displayed, their descriptions and images thereof, however the Company shall not be held responsible for any mistakes or omissions to any information given.
- ASJ Offers: Any participation in ASJ offers, if any, is subject to ASJ offer terms which may be notified on its Website or retail stores from time to time.
- Use of Materials on the Website: ASJ has created its Website to provide information about the Company and products for your personal use. Whilst considerable effort has been made to ensure that the visual representations of ASJ products displayed on the Website are representative of the colour, design and style etc. of the original products, slight variations, distortions and/or differences may be apparent when compared to the original product. This may, for example, be due to technical issues such as your browser or computer settings. Accordingly, ASJ cannot be held liable for any apparent differences in the product images represented on the Website and the original products. We strongly advise you visit one of our boutiques or authorized retailers prior to making a purchase online or by phone.
- You may download one computer copy or print one copy of the material made available to you via the Website for your own non-commercial, educational, private or domestic use only, provided that proprietary notices, in particular intellectual property notices such as copyright©, trademark™, are preserved intact and are not modified, deleted or changed. Unless otherwise stated, you should assume that everything that you see or read on the Website (such as images, photographs, including any person represented in the photographs, illustrations, icons, texts, video clips, music, written and other materials) are protected by legislation such as copyright, designs and trademark legislation and under international treaty provisions and national laws worldwide.
DELIVERY AND RETURNS
Delivery: Your order will be delivered to the address you indicated when your order was placed. The Company shall endeavor to respect the delivery times indicated on the website. We cannot, however, be held responsible for the consequences of a late delivery or the loss of a package caused by a third-party contracted to make delivery, or by you, or because of some unforeseen event or an Act of God. In the event where you do not receive your package, an investigation will be conducted with the carrier and may take several days upon receipt of your claim. During this period of investigation, no reimbursement or re-delivery will take place.
Please note that delivery estimates are not guaranteed delivery times and should not be relied upon as such. As we process your order, you will be informed by e-mail if any products you order turn out to be unavailable.
- Delivery Procedure: Customer needs to enter the correct details of recipient (as stated in their photo identification issued by the Government of Qatar) with complete address, nearby landmark, pin code and contact number for hassle free delivery. As the product reaches the destination, at the time of delivery, the recipient will have to provide any of the below mentioned identity proofs to collect the product:
- Qatar ID; or
During this process, the receiver is expected to cooperate with the ASJ driver by providing with original copies of identity proof for identification.
- Delivery Location: orders can be delivered only to Customer’s residential or work location or can be delivered to any nearby ASJ showroom in the State of Qatar. The delivery of the orders cannot be done at any public places like mall, hotel, restaurant, etc. If at all the recipient is unavailable during the time of delivery, the Company will try to make two (2) additional attempts to deliver the product. In case you are still not reachable/available, the same will be returned to our facility
- We accept online payment by third-parties including, but not limited to, Visa, MasterCard, and AMEX. By placing an order on the Website, you warrant that all payment information provided by you is true and accurate; (i) the account you use to pay for your order has sufficient funds to cover the full transaction amount of your order, and is active and has not expired or been canceled; and (ii) you are the holder (or an authorized user) of the account you use to pay for your order, and you authorize the full transaction amount of your order to be charged to your designated account.
- All payment processing for purchases made on the Website may be handled through third party e-commerce service vendor(s). If you pay by credit card, at checkout we may perform a standard pre-authorization check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfill the transaction if the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not authorize payment for any reason, you will be notified of this immediately during checkout. Your mode of payment also may be declined (i) if the billing information given does not match the bank records, (ii) your card has expired or has been cancelled by the issuing bank, or a potential fraud or security issue is detected on your card.
- Upon successful checkout, your credit card or account (as applicable) will be charged the full transaction amount. “Successful Checkout” shall mean the occurrence of all of the following:
- you confirm and submit your order;
- we accept your order;
- if you pay by credit card, we successfully complete a pre-authorization check on your card; and
- your card’s issuing bank or account (as applicable) has not declined the transaction for any reason.
FRAUD OR UNAUTHORIZED USE
All Transactions and instructions provided through your ASJ account on this Website will be deemed to be made by you. You will be entirely responsible for any unauthorised access or use of your personal or financial information through your ASJ account. To assist in preventing unauthorised use of your ASJ account, you should comply with the security measures recommended by us. If you believe your ASJ account has been accessed or used in an unauthorised manner, please contact user service immediately.
USE AND PROTECTION OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The Website is owned and operated by ASJ. The visual interfaces, graphics, design, compilation, information, computer code (including source code and object code), products, software, services, and all other elements of this Website provided by ASJ are protected by Qatari copyright, patent, and trademark laws, international conventions, and all other relevant intellectual property and proprietary rights, and applicable laws.
- As between you and ASJ, all ASJ Materials, trademarks, service marks, and trade names contained on this Website are the property of ASJ. You agree not to remove, obscure, or alter ASJ’s or any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices affixed to or contained within or accessed in conjunction with or through this Website. Except as expressly authorized by ASJ, you agree not to sell, license, distribute, copy, modify, publicly perform or display, transmit, publish, edit, adapt, create derivative works from, or otherwise make unauthorized use of the ASJ Materials.
- If you have comments regarding our Website or ideas on how to improve it, please contact user service. Please note that by doing so, you hereby irrevocably assign to ASJ, and shall assign to ASJ, all rights, title and interests in and to all ideas and suggestions and any and all worldwide intellectual property rights associated therewith. You agree to perform such acts and execute such documents as may be reasonably necessary to perfect the foregoing rights.
The Website may contain links to other websites; these external websites are not under our control. We cannot be held responsible for such websites and cannot make any guarantees about them. We provide these links because we think they might interest you, but we do not monitor or endorse these other websites.
You agree to indemnify, save, and hold ASJ, its Affiliates, employees, officers, directors and partners harmless from any and all claims, losses, damages, and liabilities, costs and expenses, including without limitation legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to: (a) Your use or misuse of the Website; (b) any violation by you of this Terms of Service; or (c) any breach of the representations, warranties, and covenants made by you herein. ASJ reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify ASJ, including rights to settle, and you agree to cooperate with ASJ’s defense and settlement of these claims. ASJ will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any claim, action, or proceeding brought by a third party that is subject to the foregoing indemnification upon becoming aware of it. This paragraph shall survive termination of this Combined ASJ Terms.
Customers will be informed if their order is aborted or cancelled either partially or fully and the Company may request for additional information if required.
PRIVACY AND COMMUNICATIONS
- Transfer of Data: ASJ may share your payment-related information with banks, third-party providers, and service providers required for operations, settlement payment processing, and promoting ASJ Services.
- Data Protection: The Company offers the use of secure server for the transactions conducted by Customers on the Website. All supplied Sensitive Information is transmitted and encrypted into our payment gateway providers database. Such information is only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems and such Sensitive Information is kept confidential. Sensitive Information shall not be stored on our servers; and the usage of the same shall be in compliance with the Data Protection Legislation.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- In no event, ASJ or its Affiliates, contractors, agents, licensors, partners or suppliers will be liable to you for any special, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, reliance, or exemplary damages arising out of or relating to: (a) this Terms of Service (b) the combined ASJ Terms; (c) the ASJ Services, the Website; or (d) Your use or inability to use the Website, even if ASJ or a ASJ authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In such cases, ASJ’s liability will be limited to the fullest extent permitted by Applicable Law. This paragraph shall survive the termination of this Terms of Service.
- Further, we will not be responsible for any business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure) or any other indirect or consequential loss that is not reasonably foreseeable to both you and us when you commenced using the Website.
- AJS tries to ensure that the information provided is accurate and complete. However, AJS does not warrant or represent that AJS Website is accurate, error-free or reliable or that use of AJS Material will not infringe rights of third parties.
- AJS does not warrant that the functional and/or technical aspects of the Website or the ASJ Material will be error free or that ASJ, ASJ Material or the servers that make them available are free of viruses or other harmful components. If use of the ASJ Website or ASJ Material results in the need for servicing or replacing property, material, equipment, data or other element, ASJ is not responsible for those costs. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Website is provided to you “as is” and “as available” and, to the fullest extent permitted by Applicable Law, without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, reasonable care and skill, or non-infringement. ASJ and its suppliers make no warranties about the ASJ Material, software, text, downloads, graphics, and links, or about results to be obtained from using the Website.
- To the fullest extent permitted by Applicable Law, ASJ shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the use of information available from the Website or any liability relating to any loss of use, interruption of business, lost profits or lost data, regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, even if ASJ has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
If performance under this Combined ASJ Terms by ASJ is prevented, restricted, delayed or interfered with by reason of labor disputes, strikes, acts of God, floods, lightning, severe weather, shortages of materials, rationing, government imposed lockdowns, pandemics, inducement of any virus, Trojan or other disruptive mechanisms, any event of hacking or illegal usage of the platform, utility or communication failures, earthquakes, war, revolution, acts of terrorism, civil commotion, acts of public enemies, blockade, embargo or any law, order, proclamation, regulation, ordinance, demand or requirement having legal effect of any government or any judicial authority or representative of any such government, or any other act whatsoever, whether similar or dissimilar to those referred to in this clause, which are beyond the reasonable control of the ASJ and could not have been prevented by reasonable precautions then ASJ shall in to be excused and discharged from such performance to the extent of and during the period of such force majeure event, and such non-performance shall, in no manner whosoever, amount to a breach by the ASJ of its obligations herein.
TERMINATION AND SUSPENSION
This Combined ASJ Terms shall continue in effect until termination and may be terminated by the User at any time when the User has no liabilities held by or owed to ASJ. Upon the actual receipt by ASJ of any written notice of termination via registered e-mail or other means, that such termination shall not affect any transactions previously entered into and shall not relieve either party of any obligations set out in this Combined ASJ Terms nor shall it relieve the User of any obligations arising out of prior transactions entered into in connection with this Terms of Service.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
This Combined ASJ Terms shall be interpreted, construed and enforced in all respects in accordance with the laws of the State of Qatar. You irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Qatar, in connection with any action to enforce the provisions of this Combined ASJ Terms, to recover damages or other relief for breach or default under this Combined ASJ Terms, or otherwise arising under or by reason of this Combined ASJ Terms.
The failure of ASJ to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Combined ASJ Terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of any provision of this Combined ASJ Terms will be effective only if in writing and signed by ASJ.
If any provision of this Combined ASJ Terms is held to be unlawful, void, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then that provision will be limited or eliminated from this Combined ASJ Terms to the minimum extent required, and the remaining provisions will remain valid and enforceable.
SURVIVAL OF PROVISIONS
Upon termination of this Combined ASJ Terms, any provision which, by its nature or express terms should survive, will survive such termination or expiration as applied to transfers and relationship prior to such termination or expiration.